Scientists have identified seven new loci that are linked to advanced age-related macular degeneration. An international team representing 18 research groups revealed that overall 19 loci have been identified as of now being associated with high risk of age-related macular degeneration, which is a major cause of blindness. The findings were published today in the journal Nature Genetics.
Other articles you might like;
- Practical Guide To Christian Financial Freedom
- Baby Boomers Financial Freedom
- Financial Facelift – Top Selling Christian Debt Elimination Program
- The Financial Forecast Center.
- The Secret Trading Method